Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Morning

Today is Thursday, man where has this week gone? I have been fighting off a bug. I am going to win! I am thankful I got the flu-shot this year. My niece Jessica Stevens and her little guys have been so very sick. She is 7 months pregnant too. My heart goes out to her. I can remember being up all night prego with Carson and Kayte and Logan were very sick. Those were the days. Now I am up all night waiting and wondering where the heck they are, and are they safe? You never stop being a Mom.
I am settling into my job. My nickname at work is Momma Ronda. I am having some really nice conversations with my co-workers about the Lord. It is so amazing how you can say nothing at all and people still know your a follower and believer in Christ. I love it.

Watch your mail for the new Mary Kay Look Book. All New and exciting Changes to our colors and compacts. I love the new mineral powder.

Well I am off to work. Pray that the dialer will be nice to me....No yelling, angry, foul mouthed, CM's who refuse to pay their credit card bill. I always try to give them a word of encouragement. Some listen others just want to vent.. Anyways today will be a great day.

Remember "Today is the day the Lord has made for each of us, Rejoice and be Glad in it" Expect great things to happen. Our God is an awesome God..

Blessings to all.....
Ronda

No comments: