Monday, March 23, 2009

Does Anybody read this?

It is another fabulous Monday here in Oregon. Not much going on. Just hanging out at home.

I must say I love the Lord so much. He is so awesome. He has given me so much and he will never leave me. Everyday is a new blessing. I was confronted with a past friend and this friend was asking me all these questions about do I remember? What else do I remember? I remembered somethings that I shouldn't have. I asked God Ok what am I to do here. I felt so clearly in my spirit...Let it go. Leave the past behind you. Don't go back. Whew I am glad I got that taken care of.

I know we are all busy with our lives. I know I am but I am never to busy to just send a text or drop a note on facebook for my family. Family is important to me. I enjoy hearing from you from you.

Love you all...Have a blessed and fruitful day..

No comments: