Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another day in the Szlavich Home.



Today is Thursday the 28th of Feb. It is 9:17AM, Kayte is just now leaving for work @ WellsFargo, Logan and Carson are asleep on our couch. Laci left for work @ 5:00 AM and Me Ronda, I am up and ready to go to work by 12 noon. I am waiting for my Pastor's wife Sharon to come over. We are putting together our Church of All Nations Grill and Praise Cookbook.


I am so grateful to have a job at this time. I talk to so many people all over the US who are without jobs and can't pay their CC debt. This really is a HUGE epidemic. The nicest people to talk to are in SC and NC. The State with the foulest mouths and whom are very rude, I better not say, I have family living in this state. I pray silently everyday for people all day long while I am on the phones.


I am really excited, but nervous for "OUR FAMILY" reunion. So many different personalities under one roof..

No comments: