Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why We Love New York

So I guess I will be the first one to put a post up! Well why does the Whitaker Family love New York... because that is where JD is of course. He will be home in June notice the countdown. I thought it was a nice touch! JD seems to be doing great he is currently serving in the Jamaica Queens area. This is where 50 Cent grew(50 cent is a rapper/retired gang banger if you didn't know). We are all praying for his safe return.As for the parents (meaning Dave and Carla) they are staying crazy busy with the business. Jess (me) is almost done for the semester and will be transferring down to Weber State University. Logan is just to cold! Jenna is going to school at Weber State and will be handing over the crown of Miss Rodeo Utah in July. Jenna also is working at a place in Salt Lake. Don't remember what it is called some sister I am! Jordynn is almost done with her JR year of high school can you believe it! She is looking forward to college in a year and she too(like her older sister Jessica) is looking for a job! Well I hope that you can see that we really are busy and we don't always ignore your phone calls we really just don't answer the phone. But I promise if you keep calling someone will call you back!

No comments: